NEXUS NEW TIMES MAGAZINE
CONTENTS - Volume 3, Number 6
October - November 1996
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
A round-up of the news you probably did not see.
THE PROBLEM WITH POISONOUS PLASTICS
By Barry Densley. PVCs and phthalates have entered our food chain,
disrupting our hormones and even causing cancer. Should they be
REMOTE-VIEWING: THE ESP OF
By Turan Rifat. Despite their denials, military and intelligence
espionage operatives have been using and fine-tuning their RV
technologies for decades.
THE "OCTOPUS" CONSPIRATORS - Part 1
By Kenn Thomas. Writer Danny Casolaro found more than he expected
when he began to uncover the crimes of the "Octopus" cabal. He lost
THE DOBKIN TECHNIQUE: A LIFE-SAVER
By Jeffrey Dobkin. Utilising an automatic oxygen-conserving reflex,
this simple procedure can help save heart-attack victims by averting
EGYPT'S SECRETS: A HIDDEN AGENDA?
By Graham Hancock. Egyptian authorities have displayed monumental
tunnel-vision at Giza, in snubbing researchers and trying to hide the
THE KEY TO HUMANITY'S ORIGINS - Part 3
By David Wood and Ian Campbell. To conclude this analysis, could the
very secrets of creation be encoded in the landscape of
GOLD - Part 2
With David Hudson. ORMEs are superconducting materials with
interdimensional properties that can raise our consciousness and
restore perfect health.
NEW SCIENCE NEWS
A selection of interesting news and views from the underground
science network. This issue, we present Carl Cella's do-it-yourself
CEREAL THRILLERS: THE CROP CIRCLES OF '96
By Marcus Allen. This year's bountiful crop-circle harvest in the UK
has yielded such intricate, awe-inspiring designs as to defy our
ALIEN AUTOPSY: ROSWELL OR
By Michael Hesemann. Evidence suggests that 'the Roswell film' is not
a hoax-but the alien it depicts was retrieved from an earlier UFO
crash at Socorro.
AN ET PERSPECTIVE ON EARTH - Part 3
With Alex Collier. We complete this ET contactee's report with the
Andromedans urging us to live responsibly in peace and love, or woe
THE TWILIGHT ZONE
Strange tales from around/within/off the world. This issue, a
crop-circle creation captured on video, and in Canada, an alien
civilisation found underground.
REVIEWS - Books
- "The Mystery of the Min Min Light" by Maureen
- "Open Skies, Closed Minds" by Nick Pope
- "Encounter" by Kelly Cahill
- "Safe As Houses" by David Cowan & Rodney
- "Fields of Mystery" by Andy Thomas
- "Popular Alienation" edited by Kenn Thomas
- "The White Death" by Julian Cribb
- "Spies" by Ernest Volkman
- "Mars/Earth Enigma" by DeAnna Emerson
- "I Am With You Always" by G. Scott Sparrow, Ed.D.
- "The Paradigm Conspiracy" by Denise Breton &
- "The Natural Way to Better Babies" by F. Naish & J.
- "Living with HIV/AIDS" by Peter de Ruyter
- "Keeper of Genesis" by Robert Bauval & Graham
- "From Atlantis to the Sphinx" by Colin Wilson
- "Secret Power" by Nicky Hager
- "CyberSayer" by Majistyks
- "Blood of the Land" by Burning Sky
- "Celtic Destiny" by Bruce Mitchell
- "The Trance of Seven Colors" by Maleem Maahmoud
- "If Then...Else" by Candice Pacheco
- "A River of Sound: A Collection"
NEXUS BOOKS, SUBS, ADS & VIDEOS